Candidates are advised to locate their test centre and its accessibility at least a day before the test so that they can reach the centre on time on the day of the test.
RRB (Railways) Exam Instructions 2020 – JE/DMS/CMA – 2. Candidates should report at the centre of the examination well in advance of the reporting time indicated on the e-Call Letter to complete activities such as verification of the candidate, capture of biometric (LTI) and photo, collection of documents, announcement of instructions and logging in etc.
3. Candidates to note the following timings. The duration of CBT will be 90 minutes for 100 questions.
4. No candidate will be allowed inside the test centre after gate closing time for the date and shift indicated in the e-Call Letter.
5. Candidates are allowed only with proper /decent dress and not be allowed with shoes to the examination hall.
6. The e-Call Letter is to be submitted for verification at the time of the test. At least one original and valid photo identification card (i.e. not photocopied or scanned or expired) such as Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar(not Xerox copy of Aadhaar card), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. Employee, College / University Photo ID card , failing which he/she will not be permitted in the exam. Laminated Xerox copy of the Original ID proof will not be allowed.
7. Please affix Passport size (3.5cm X 4.5cm) Colour Photograph in the space provided on the RRB portion of the e-Call Letter. The photo should be same as that was uploaded at the time of online application.
8. This e-Call Letter is valid only for the test date, shift and time as specified thereon.
9. Banned items/electronic gadgets such as Mobile phones, pager, watches, Bluetooth enabled devices, calculators, metallic wears, bangles, belts, bracelets etc. are NOT ALLOWED inside the Test Centre. There is no facility for safe-keeping of personal belongings of candidates outside the examination hall and RRBs/Service Providers are not responsible for its loss. Only e-Call Letter and Photo ID card in original will be allowed inside the test hall. Candidate should not carry any Pen/ Pencil inside the Test Centre. Pen will be provided to the candidates during the Exam.
10. Question Paper will be displayed in the language opted by the candidate in the online application, besides English is the default language. In case of any difference/ discrepancy/dispute in the Question content between English and the opted language, the content of English version shall prevail.
11. There will be negative marking for wrong answers. For every wrong answer, 1/3rd mark will be deducted.
12. Candidates should sign and affix his/her thumb impression on the attendance sheet during the course of exam.
13. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall, till the completion of duration of CBT.
14. Candidates should not write any matter on front and back of e-call letter and also parts of their body. Any deviation to this will be treated as malpractice.
15. Candidate should write his/her Name and Roll Number on the Rough sheet(s) provided for rough work. Candidates should not write anything on the rough sheets provided before commencement of examination, The Rough sheet(s) will have to be returned after the test. Any deviation to this will be treated as malpractice.
16. The mock test link is available on the website of RRBs. Use this link to familiarize yourself on how to view/answer questions on the exam day.
17. Indulging in any type of malpractice /unfair means/Misbehavior/indiscipline in the Examination Hall /impersonation will disqualify the candidate and he/she will be debarred from all Future RRB Examinations & Appointment in Railways and FIR will be lodged with local police authorities.
18. Candidate needs to make his/her own travel and stay arrangements for attending the test.
19. The e-Call Letter is provisional and subject to the condition that the candidate has fulfilled all the eligibility conditions like academic qualification, category, PwBD status etc. as mentioned in his/her online application which is subject to verification in the consecutive stages of the selection process.
20. Special instructions, if any, given by the Invigilator should be followed strictly.
21. Change of date/shift/centre of examination is not permitted under any circumstances.
22. Mere issue of e-Call Letter does not confer any right to be eligible for the post. The candidature is purely provisional and is liable to be cancelled at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, in case any inconsistency is noticed.
23. RRB reserves the right to order re-examination for any or all the candidates.
24. Decision of the RRB in all the matters will be final and binding on the candidates.